Hi Anon and/or Femanon,

Please login, or if you haven't registered please register and help out our cause of creating the first Anon Town.

Thanks,

-Jake.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi Anon and/or Femanon,

Please login, or if you haven't registered please register and help out our cause of creating the first Anon Town.

Thanks,

-Jake.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Anontown Site

5 posters

Go down

Official Anontown Site Empty Official Anontown Site

Post by JD Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:05 pm

Guys, I'm working on an official site for collection (I wont physically take money) where people can "pledge" how much they are going to give to the purchase. I'm in need of a few worthy anons that I can assign ftp access to the subdomain, and have them begin scripting a full site. The site has full asp/php support.

anon.jdhpro (dot) com

JD
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

http://jdhpro.com

Back to top Go down

Official Anontown Site Empty Re: Official Anontown Site

Post by Tide Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:12 pm

I can begin work on scripting the site, just tell me how you want it set up.
Tide
Tide

Back to top Go down

Post by JD Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:16 pm

Send me a PM, I've got ftp access set up on the anon sub domain, you can begin working on it.

First of all we need just a general layout, then we need to simply code an pledge system that allows someone to allocate a specific amount, assigns them a unique ID, then allows an admin to set the status as paid if needed.

JD
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Official Anontown Site Empty Workforce +1?

Post by PenisFace Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:59 pm

If you need an experianced php coder/web designer I can ask a close friend of mine, (also /b/tard). I'm sure he'll be willing to help the cause.
Just hit me up with an inbox if you do.

This site is exactly what we needed. If you can make somewhere trustworthy where the money can go then the income can start, I can see 4chan becoming filled with donation threads... hah. I'm predicting the goal to be reached maybe my christmas? Or waay after. Remember we'll still need more than 800k to set everything up, electricity, whore house, etc.

Good luck.

PenisFace

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:06 pm

Everyone loves a Donation bar. Make sure you have one.

Patrick

Back to top Go down

Post by JD Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:17 pm

I'm researching a reliable escrow service, I don't want to use paypal, I'm afraid something might happen to the money, any ideas?

JD
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegimn Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:48 pm

Hey, I'm a friend of Tide, and for a few months now him and I have been looking to start doing some web based (and programming too) jobs. Now he recently told me of this and I can see he already posted. Now I'm too inexperienced to really help out with the core systems and all, but what I can do is help with that general layout. Since it's a donation based site I can sorta get the feel of what it needs to look like, and what I'm going to do is just draw up some designs and present them within the next week or two and see what you guys think about them.

Aegimn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down