Hi Anon and/or Femanon,

Please login, or if you haven't registered please register and help out our cause of creating the first Anon Town.

Thanks,

-Jake.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi Anon and/or Femanon,

Please login, or if you haven't registered please register and help out our cause of creating the first Anon Town.

Thanks,

-Jake.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illness of the owner, and how we can use that for our cause.

4 posters

Go down

Illness of the owner, and how we can use that for our cause. Empty Illness of the owner, and how we can use that for our cause.

Post by AnyAnon Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:59 pm

Health conditions of the owner, Twila Merrill, dictate the necessity to sell.

It may sounds like I am one evil bastard, but consider this:
The above quote is essentially implying that she sells because she needs the money - but what does that mean for us? I think we should contact the two guys (David T. Olsen and Joe Bennington) directly. If they are really in need of quick money they might as well sign a contract saying, for example, that we pay $100k ASAP and the rest later on. I would think that they entitle us to to live and work there when the first amount of money is paid and as soon as we got the full amount ready we would take it over legally.

Opinions?

AnyAnon

Back to top Go down

Illness of the owner, and how we can use that for our cause. Empty Re: Illness of the owner, and how we can use that for our cause.

Post by calthephenom Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:04 pm

Sounds good to me.
Anyone up to start drafting?
calthephenom
calthephenom

Back to top Go down

Illness of the owner, and how we can use that for our cause. Empty Re: Illness of the owner, and how we can use that for our cause.

Post by Cruxador Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:17 am

If we fail to come up with additional cash, we'd be eventually evicted and out our deposit. The only potential benefit is that people will be more likely to drop cash if something physical actually materializes.

It seems unwise to offer money we don't have.

Cruxador

Back to top Go down

Post by Balaclava Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:30 am

We still would need a way to thrive though, just buying the town with no economy sounds like a shit idea. We need ways to profit so we don't just become a TOTAL shithole
Balaclava
Balaclava

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum