Hi Anon and/or Femanon,

Please login, or if you haven't registered please register and help out our cause of creating the first Anon Town.

Thanks,

-Jake.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure way of collecting donations

Go down

Secure way of collecting donations Empty Secure way of collecting donations

Post by debretoman on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:11 am

We really need a secure way of collecting and tracking donations for the cause. Not just from like minded internet users, but also from charitable members of society.

Someone suggested setting up a tax exempt Non-profit organization and this would be a good idea in the new future.

But in the short term we need a verified paypal (or something better if you can think of it) to take donations whilst we find a more permanent solution.

I've already seen someone post "anon_saves_scenic@live.com" as the paypal account in a /b/ thread earlier but I think this is a joke account to steal donations (let me know if its not)

debretoman

Back to top Go down

Secure way of collecting donations Empty Re: Secure way of collecting donations

Post by Mephisto893 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:31 am

That paypal hasn't been mentioned anywhere else on the forum, it is indeed a troll.

Back to top Go down

Post by mynameishello on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:41 pm

so whats up with the donations thing, or anything else for that matter? did i miss something?
mynameishello
mynameishello

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum